Robert Half International SQL Developer in RALEIGH, North Carolina
Do you have a knack for working with relational databases? Are you interested in joining a company that will help you grow your technical skills and grow your career? If you have a strong command of SQL query writing and a desire to work closely with department heads to get them the information they require and help them modify their systems to best support their needs, this may be the opportunity for you to a company with a great work environment and excellent work/life balance. This position requires a combination of business acumen and technical knowledge to understand the detailed relationships between applications, data, and business processes. This position will work closely with functional departments to ensure business requirements and technical resources are combined to support the company’s ERP and Data Applications.
· Collaborate with all business functions to ensure the successful implementation and maintenance of the company’s new ERP system.
· Collaborate with other business units to develop and manage processes for the continued advancement of the company's new ERP.
· Provide day to day support of the ERP system including applying patches, reporting requirements, ad-hoc requests from the business.
· Ability to create and maintain BAQs, BPMs, and dashboards.
· Work with end-users to identify and analyze business processes, workflows, requirements, issues, and opportunities, and evaluate the potential application of new or modified technology solutions and/or processes.
· Troubleshoot end-user reported problems or coordinate with internal and/or external support if necessary.
· Ability to use SQL to read/write/delete/update DB files and create ad-hoc reporting.
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques, and provide ongoing reports.
Will learn C#. C# may be used to customize ERP system to fit our specific needs
Will be involved with implementing new ERP system (Epicor P21)
Friendly work environment with great work/life balance.
SQL development – read from and write to database
Report creation, ad-hoc reporting
strong interest in learning and growing – Will learn C#, business/industry/ERP…
Good communication both verbal and written – Will work with department heads to understand and document requirements/changes. Document processes, make configuration changes
Nice to have:
ERP experience – Company will be implementing a new ERP
Industry experience – Warehousing, Sales and Distribution
API integration experience
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.