Robert Half Corporation Jobs

Job Information

Robert Half International Web Developer in Raleigh, North Carolina


Robert half Technology has an immediate need for a Web Developer! This is a full time position with a competitive benefit package, PTO structure and 401K option!


Daily Responsibilities:

The contributions you can anticipate making:

• Work with JavaScript an average of 75%+ of your day, and UI work the other 25%.

• Build custom navigation elements.

• Development of the clients platform across its full life cycle.

• Developing functional and responsive single page web applications.

• Contributing to the overall architecture of the platform and its applications.

• Maintaining the quality, performance, and responsiveness of the platform.

• Collaborating with product managers, internal and external development resources, and other stakeholders to design, develop, and launch new features.

• Engaging in all aspects of release cycles, including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review.

• Providing last-line application support to internal teams and external customers


• BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering, a related discipline, or equivalent experience.

• 5+ years in application software development, with increasing levels of technical responsibility.

• At least 3 years of strong technical and architectural experience working with Single Page application development, responsive web design, and other modern front-end patterns and practices.

• Deep experience and strong skills with Javascript and jQuery

• Experience with HTML5, CSS, cross-browser compatibility, AJAX / restful APIs, LESS / SASS, and JSON.

• Experience developing ADA-compliant web pages is a huge plus

• Experience working with DevOps teams in establishing automated builds, tests and deployments.

• Experience with modern software development tools and methodologies such as Agile.

Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.

Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.

When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.

Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.

© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veterans. By clicking “Apply Now,” you’re agreeing to Robert Half’s Terms of Use (

Salary: $55,000.00 - $85,000.00 / Yearly

Location: Raleigh, NC

Date Posted: February 22, 2021

Employment Type: Full-time

Job Reference: 03220-9502861049

Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT