Robert Half International HR Assistant in Rancho Cucamonga, California
The HR Assistant will be responsible for handling a variety of personnel related administrative tasks and will provide clerical support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources related activities, policies, processes, and procedures.
How you will make an impact
• Perform various administrative duties
• Research the internet to locate potential customers
• Assist with planning new employee orientation meetings
• Maintain employee database records
• At least one year of HR related experience desired
• Highly professional and able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team with flexibility and willingness to learn and to take initiative on variety of tasks and projects
• Approachable and appropriate interacting with staff at all levels in a rapidly changing environment
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position is available exclusively through OfficeTeam and will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $19.50 - $22.50 / Hourly
Location: Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00500-9502722461
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative