Robert Half Human Resources Associate in READING, Pennsylvania
· The HR Administrator role provides administrative support to the organization related to HR projects
· General analysis
· Working with COEs to ensure data is transitioned accurately on a timely basis.
· This role will also provide support to COE functions for small projects reporting HR metrics and other items as assigned.
· This position is remote.
· Perform audits of colleague listings to ensure system migrations are accurate.
· Create an audit process to support all data related activities
· Provide assistance with new acquisitions
· Work closely with the HR Team, Acquisition Team, and HRIS Time Management Project Team, to support the process of importing data changes and supervisor changes, vacation balance verification, etc.
· Provide administrative support to HR Field
· Facilitate tasks and alignment for HR Transformation activities
· Support HR projects and initiatives
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.