Robert Half Analyst, R&D Technical Writing - Individual Contributor in Redmond, Washington
One of Robert Half's Fortune 500 Medical Device clients is hiring a Technical Writer for a long-term project in Redmond, WA. The ideal candidate will bring experience writing IFU's in an FDA-regulated environment. This role will be filling quickly, so if you have the requisite experience and are looking for your next role, apply today!
• Develops (writes, edits, revises) OIs, IFUs, technical manuals for a variety of complex medical devices to ensure compliance with FDA, MDR and additional requirements as appropriate.
• Collaborates with label designers in functional area to align label/markings with content
• Provides accurate timelines and cost estimates to facilitate project management. Comfortable working many priorities in parallel
• Ability to analyze and resolve routine technical writing, visual design, graphical interpretations and desktop publishing using independent judgement
• Bachelors degree in engineering, business, technical writing or a related discipline required
• 4+ years of experience in a medical device, pharmaceutical or similarly regulated environment preferred
• Working knowledge of FDA and MDR labeling requirements highly preferred
• Experience working with AuthorIT and JIRA highly preferred.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.