Robert Half International Channel Sales Manager in Redmond, Washington
The Channel Sales Manager will lead the partner-enabled sales and business development team. The person in this role will develop channel sales strategy, build a sales team, and be responsible for creating and maintaining the sales operations which generate revenue through channel partners. The person in this role will be responsible for partnering on sales-related service and support issues and work with other teams to evolve coordination activities across business functions. The person will be responsible for working with other sales resources, both internally and externally, to develop the best sell-through strategies and partner on their execution. The person will work with internal marketing and product teams to develop sales enablement material to support sales personnel on the team as well as those of external partners. The Channel Sales Manager will also be responsible for creating and maintaining focused business development activities with the partners and advising and engaging partners to pursue business with end users. This is a managerial position, and the person in this role will help to build and recruit for the sales and business development team, as expanding the team becomes needed.
• Develop the channel sales strategy - develop and execute a business plan and perform channel development and sales activities to achieve or exceed assigned revenue
• Manage channel sales team - mentor and develop strong team culture and recruit additional team members as needed
• Team with leadership, marketing and business development to grow existing customers through partners. Support partners on how to best utilize both organization's products and services to achieve their intended outcome
• Create and perform sales presentations to match organization's products/services with identified needs
• Maintain regular contact with the partners to ensure customer satisfaction
• Remain knowledgeable about all organization's products, services and internal systems to facilitate sales efforts
• Provide recruitment, training and ongoing relationship management with all channel partners
• Provide ongoing pipeline management and forecasting updates as requested
• Build and enhance relationships with existing partners to increase pipeline and velocity to close/won (new and renewal growth)
• Empower existing and new partners through company on-boarding programs that streamline opportunities to close/won (new and renewal growth)
• Maintain exceptional records on partnership and deal activity within CRM
• Contributes to quarterly partner business planning sessions (QBRs) to develop mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
Requirements for the role:
• Bachelor's degree in business, sales management, related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 7 years Direct and indirect sales experience in related industry
• 3 years Sales experience in healthcare or technology
• 3 years In a managerial position
Channel Partners, Sales Channels, People Management, Performance Management, Deliver Presentations, Executive Presentations, Create Presentations
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Redmond, WA
Date Posted: January 4, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 04410-0011656787
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing