Robert Half Marketing Communications Manager in Redmond, Washington
Marketing Communications Manager - Redmond WA, hybrid working model. Must be local to Western WA
The MCM will either manage or be engaged in every aspect of marketing communications, including lead generation, sales enablement, content marketing, events (online and traditional), channel marketing, corporate communications, creative development, public relations and social media.
• Demand Generation - Manage inbound/outbound strategy and implementation of marketing programs that increase market demand for solutions by consistently and sustainably growing the quantity and quality of marketing leads generated.
• Sales Enablement – Work with marketing peers and cross-functionally in the development, maintenance and distribution/promotion of sales tools that help move prospects through the sales cycle, including sales collateral, presentations, webinars, newsletters, email marketing, etc.
• Content Marketing – Develop and source compelling cross-channel marketing content that evokes interest in the company and its solutions, including website content, white papers, blog posts, case studies, social media, infographics, videos, thought leadership and more. Maintain content audit logs for communications platforms.
• Channel Marketing – Creating, managing and maintaining marketing content and assets that help gain channel partner mindshare and enable them to effectively sell more solutions in their respective regional markets. To include channel partner portal content, collateral and marketing services.
• Corporate Communications – Assist with the development and dissemination of various company communications, including press releases, presentations, web content and branded assets. • Marketing Collaboration – Work with marketing peers and vendors across various marketing initiatives, including events, advertising, social media, promotions, branding, creative/graphic development and vendor management.
• Up to 10% travel
• Excellent creative business writing, proofreading/editing, storytelling and presentation skills, including ability to write/originate strong marketing/sales content and effectively deliver across multiple integrated channels and formats.
• Great understanding of communications layout, design, production and publishing principles. Ability to set creative direction, manage creative resources, and roll the sleeves up as/when needed to introduce or execute new creative ideas.
• Demonstrated ability to develop, manage, measure and adapt successful B2B lead generation strategies for technical/complex solutions.
• Ability to create, own and adapt a fully closed loop lead lifecycle management process.
• Effective and resourceful project, budget, and vendor management skills.
• Identify trends in communications, lead gen, digital/social media.
• Four year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar/equivalent.
• Minimum of 5+ years of B2B marketing communications experience, preferably in tech or related products/solutions.
• Heavy experience with Wordpress, CRM and Marketing Automation Systems highly preferred.
• Experience in electronics, telecommunications, technical communications, IT or related industries is a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Access) and some experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator).
Demonstrated knowledge of publishing and advertising, as well as excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
Advanced skills using the Internet, basic office applications, as well as familiarity with design software applications and tools
Experience with administration and execution of electronic direct marketing campaigns, including database management and analytics
Foundational knowledge in Social Media Campaigns
Adeptness in infoGraphics
Solid understanding of Demand Generation
Sales Enablement experience preferred
Demonstrated knowledge of Corporate Communications
General familiarity with public relations
Proficiency in Content Marketing
Channel Marketing experience
5+ years of marketing experience
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.