Robert Half Product Designer in Redmond, Washington
Robert Halfs' enterprise client is looking for a Product Designer to help with their web and mobile applications. As a Product Designer you’ll be responsible for delivering design and innovation across one or more facets of the design process, including sketching, prototyping, storyboarding, information architecture, interaction design, and usability. You’ll work in an iterative manner, scoping and prioritizing work across multiple projects. You’ll be an advocate for the user and champion industry-leading, inclusive, and user-centered design practices.
• Drive user experience and design across multiple web and mobile applications
• Work closely with key stakeholders, development in the team to deliver innovative product experiences that are effortless, intuitive and delight our customers.
• Impact diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams.
• At least three year’s web or desktop application design experience.
• Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products.
• Exceptional written & verbal communication and persuasion skill.
• Ability to deﬁne problems & goals, map user ﬂows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process.
• Ability to translate concepts into user experiences by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and mocking up experiences.
• Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-ﬁ & high-ﬁ prototyping skills.
• Fluency with standard design software tools (Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) required.
Figma, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Web & Mobile Application design experience
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.