Robert Half Talent Acquisition Manager in Redmond, Washington
Description • 7+ years’ progressive full cycle recruitment experience, with at least 5+ years of engineering recruiting experience for core tech and operational roles in technology or complimentary industry.
• Experience and desire to promote employee engagement to help attract and retain our employees.
• Ability to develop as a strong people manager.
• Demonstrated experience developing and implementing Talent Acquisition best practices.
• Deep passion and expertise in building a sourcing strategy for positions that include building lead lists and sourcing passive candidates.
• Understanding of behavioral interviewing and competency or attribute assessment.
• Ability to deliver results with little supervision, and to effectively manage multiple projects and candidates.
• Ensure recruiting methods and practices are efficient and scalable, resulting in high client and candidate satisfaction. Requirements Recruitment - Sourcing, Brand Management, Technical Recruiting
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.