Robert Half International Development Engineer in redondo beach, California
We are looking to present candidates immediately and this Development Engineer position will not be open long. Apply today!
Knowledge of the following is needed:
• C and C++ coding, debug, and development
• Experience working in an Agile software development environment
• BSCE or BSEE with strong software background or BSCS with some hardware background
• Experience in software programming and/or hardware design/troubleshooting
• Experience in real-time software development
• Some background in computer architecture and knowledge of computer hardware architecture to the component level
• C# / .NET coding, debug, and development
• Experience using Agile software methods
• Some background in aircraft avionics
• Ability to work across the hardware-software boundary
• Experience in Git, Jira and in software development in Visual Studio
• Experience in Virtualization technologies, e.g. VMware, QEMU
• Experience with MIL-STD-1553, ARINC-429, and Ethernet communication protocols
C Sharp Programming (C#), C# - Sharp, .NET, VMware, Agile, GIT, .NET C++, C++, JIRA, Visual Studio
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $71.25 - $82.50 / Hourly
Location: redondo beach, CA
Date Posted: February 17, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00294-0011677067
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT