Robert Half International Real Estate Attorney in Redwood City, California
An innovative, world-renowned company is looking for an experienced Attorney to assist their in-house legal department on Real Estate transactions. This is great opportunity for someone that is looking to work for a team-based legal team in a fast-paced environment.
The duties and responsibilities include:
· Negotiating and drafting office and retail leases, purchase and sale agreements, design, construction and other agreements, for a variety of real estate projects and services, in the United States and beyond
· Working with internal retail, facilities, finance, corporate, energy, mergers and acquisition, hardware, litigation and tax departments in connection with real estate-related transactions and issues; and
· Advising in connection with land use, governmental approvals and permits, litigation related to facilities, real estate aspects of mergers and acquisitions and a variety of other real estate-related matters.
This is a unique opportunity to work on a wide range of matters across the globe in a fast-paced environment and develop a broad skill set.
Ideal background we are looking for is:
· Legal research and drafting of a wide range of legal documents experience
· Strong comfort level with analyzing and summarizing legal documents
· Knowledge of commercial real estate
· Commercial real estate experience desired
· Must possess analytical, legal research and writing skills
· Excellent communication and organizational skills
· Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-pressure environment, to prioritize client matters and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
Self-starters will find this to be a great opportunity to grow their legal careers. If you're looking for a competitive base salary, bonus potential and benefits package, this job is a great fit for you. This position will be a great fit for someone who loves working in a strong team-oriented environment. Contact us today, if you're interested in getting your career moving in the right direction!
Be detailed, flexible, and organized
Robert Half offers great benefits such as 401k, vision, dental, etc.
Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of highly skilled legal professionals, including lawyers, paralegals and legal support personnel, for law firms and corporate legal departments. With locations in Major North American and international markets, Robert Half Legal’s deep network allows access to legal professionals other staffing firms don’t. In addition, we offer legal project management and e-discovery services for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support and mergers and acquisitions, as well as dedicated, secure space for document review
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with remote or on-site jobs on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide teams for complex projects, including litigation, eDiscovery, data privacy, and mergers and acquisitions.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.