Robert Half International Creative Director in Remote, Massachusetts
Education and/or Experience
• 10+ years of creative experience
• Bachelor’s degree required in design or equivalent
• Team management experience
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
• Inspiring creativity, has a compelling portfolio of work with varied brand campaigns and rich content storytelling
• Experience with D2C communication strategies and design best practices
• Proven Leadership skills
• Experience taking business goals and translating them into creative direction and execution
• Stellar communication, presentation, problem-solving and project-management skills
• Demonstrated ability to sell ideas and build trusted relationships with executive stakeholders
• Must be able to work under pressure at high volume and fast to market timelines
• Strength in evaluating both visuals and messaging with a type A-level attention to detail across all media types
• Flexibility; leading both high visibility and smaller projects with equal enthusiasm
• Experience working with international marketing and creative teams
Adobe Creative Cloud, Creative Direction, DTC, People Management
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.