Robert Half International Sr. Director of Marketing in Remote, Massachusetts
• Implement D2C communication best practices, creating and making an emotional connection with our customers that leads to lifelong interaction.
• Own all upper funnel communication planning and execution.
• Translate and reinforce the Client's brand vision in all communications.
• Own strategic communications by building Client into the leader that is shaping and delivering new, innovative and surprisingly fun products for music creation.
• Create narratives that resonate with musicians, media, and influencers.
• Scale executive communications by developing key members of PGs senior leadership into the spokespeople for the industry.
• Scale earned media by building strong relationships with top tier media and influencers that drives an outsized share of coverage for Client's brand in the music-making and technology landscapes.
• Own corporate communications strategy surrounding major announcements, including: major product launches, initiatives, events and milestones.
• Refine and scale Clients crisis communications programs to ensure we are prepared to tackle any unforeseen challenges in the future.
• Work across Marketing to build awareness and buzz programs that scale unaided awareness; partner with Demand Generation and Product Marketing as a critical channel on key campaigns.
• Manage, motivate and provide the roadmap for Communications & Product Marketing teams and supporting agencies.
• Responsible for team KPIs that impact brand awareness; driving greater clarity on measurement strategy and reporting process.
• Create strategy and execution to improve internal communications that keep the entire company informed and unified.
• Oversee all content marketing, organic social media marketing, influencer strategies, PR, upper funnel affiliate marketing, customer experience messaging, community building, diversity strategies, product marketing and more.
• Manage talented team of marketing professionals including product marketing, organic socials, influencer marketing, AR, media relations, content marketing and more.
• 15+ years experience in consumer and D2C marketing.
• World class experience as a master communicator.
• Excellent media network. Strong executive presence and voice.
• Very strong written and verbal communication, a storyteller at heart.
• High energy professional who thrives in tackling new challenges and fast paced environments. Demonstrated ability to drive alignment and collaboration across cross functional teams at all levels of the organization.
• Experience hiring, mentoring and growing high performing teams.
• Bachelor in Marketing or Communications, MBA preferred.
• Proven track record managing high performing teams
• Strong understanding of consumer trends across lifestyle and entertainment, as well as deep understanding of the evolving media landscape
• Work with internal teams.
Leadership Skills, DTC, Marketing Communications, Brand Communication
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.