Robert Half International Curriculum Developer (K-12) in REMOTE, Pennsylvania
TCG is exclusively partnering with a reputable, mission driven organization that is looking to hire a K-12 Curriculum Developer. The ideal candidate must have hands on experience teaching in K-12 setting and ideally have experience creating curriculum beyond his/her/their individual classroom. Must be committed to culturally responsive pedagogy!
• Revise, edit, format, and proof-read existing curriculum documents in a continuous improvement process
• Create new curriculum materials in multiple genres and formats
• Ensure curriculum materials align to most recent research in the fields of literacy development, critical race theory, and student engagement
• Collaborate with library designers to review texts for historical accuracy, multicultural approaches, cultural sensitivity, and curricular alignment
• Collaborate with other departments and customers on custom design projects
• Communicate with internal and external partners around programmatic questions, challenges, and developments
• 3+ years experience teaching professionally
• Graduate or Bachelor's degree in education (or comparable certifications)
• Strong writing skills with experience writing for a school district, curriculum organization, or other professional publishers
• Knowledge of and commitment to culturally responsive pedagogy/classroom practices
• Up-to-date knowledge of children's books and young adult literature
Bonus qualifications (not required):
• Proficiency in written, academic Spanish is highly preferred
• Experience using InDesign
Interested? Let's connect on LinkedIn! Send me a message for immediate consideration:
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: REMOTE, PA
Date Posted: October 6, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03720-0011581124
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing