Robert Half International Senior Account Executive in REMOTE, Pennsylvania
Seeking a Senior Account Executive with experience working in an advertising agency and supporting a major retail client. This is an amazing opportunity to gain exposure both inside the agency and client-side with ample room for promotion! The Senior Account Executive position is permanently remote, however only candidates based in Pennsylvania will be considered at this time.
· Day-to-day management of clients' business
· Work as a liaison between the client and your internal agency partners
· Coordinate with internal teams to ensure everyone understands clients' goals and delivers those solutions on time and under budget
· Create Scope of Work (SOW) documents
· Organize client feedback and assets
· Develop and present the weekly status report and the associated analysis
· Compile and present monthly competitive reports with strategic insights
· Create and manage schedules
· Manage budget and provide monthly updates on billable hours as well as on invoice tracking
· TV trafficking
· Partner with the media agency on tactics and associated timing for deliverables
· 3- 5 years of experience working in an advertising agency in an Account Management role
· Bachelor's Degree in a related discipline
· Basic understanding of production associated with various advertising channels including (but not limited to) TV, Radio, OOO, Digital Display and Social Channels
· Keen ability and insight to learn the client's business landscape
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Honed prioritization and organizational abilities
· Experience supporting large retail clients preferred
Interested in this opportunity? Apply now and message the Recruiter on LInkedIn for immediate consideration!
Sydney Goldstein - Division Director
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.