Robert Half International Medical Scheduler in Reno, Nevada
Description OfficeTeam is looking for Medical Schedulers for a growing medical office. As the Medical Scheduler your duties will include:
• Answers all incoming calls; assesses callers needs and directs to appropriate personnel.
• Pages clinic personnel as appropriate.
• Obtains and communicates messages in an accurate and timely manner.
• Schedules new patients and return appointments in computer system in accordance with physician and/or office guidelines.
• Cancels/reschedules appointments according to physician schedule changes; notifies appropriate clinic personnel.
• Obtains and enters all authorization and correspondence relating to referrals in patients charts and computer.
• Maintains physicians' schedule: on call, vacations, meetings, etc.
• Schedules outpatient appointments/testing and hospital admissions upon request.
This is a long term opportunity paying $18-20, depending on experience. If interested please apply today and call Keisha Lawrence at 775-828-1353 Requirements Patient Scheduling, Schedule Appointments, Schedule Changes, Schedule Patient Appointments, Surgery Scheduling, Electronic Medical Record, EMR (Electronic Medical Records), EMR - Electronic Medical Records
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.