Robert Half Talent Manager in Reno, Nevada
Robert Half is looking for professionals to join our team here in Reno, NV. Dividing your time between business development and recruiting functions, you will introduce our services to prospective clients, build upon existing client relationships, as well as recruit and place accounting and finance professionals. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – contact us today
Our Talent Managers work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and current clients. Talent Managers market our services via telephone, video and by conducting in-person meetings with hiring managers and decision-makers in accounting and finance departments. Additional responsibilities include: recruiting, interviewing and matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with clients’ projects, contract assignments and contract to full-time opportunities; managing ongoing engagements to deliver outstanding customer service to both clients and candidates; providing ongoing communication and career guidance to candidates; and participating in local trade association and networking events to increase Robert Half’s presence in the local business community.
Accounting/Finance/Business Administration degree preferred.
1+ years finance, accounting, or banking experience preferred.
2+ years’ experience with Business Development in a Metrics Driven environment. At least one with success in developing new business in a multi‐call, multi‐decision maker environment.
Prior success marketing to and closing top level decision makers at small/medium sized businesses and cultivating mutually beneficial long term relationships.
Working knowledge of current Windows Operating System, Microsoft Office Suite
(especially Excel), and any Contact Management Application (Salesforce).
Knowledge and familiarity with accounting and finance department operations.
Positive attitude and an engaging businesslike approach.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
· EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER – For more than 70 years our history of success and strong client relationships have provided a level of stability few companies can match.
· PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off, group health, life and disability insurance, and retirement savings plans.
· UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 300 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
· TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
· RESPECTED WORLDWIDE – Robert Half has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, as well as numerous “Best Places to Work” lists around the world.
You may submit your application materials online or call 775-313-0454 for additional ways to apply.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.