Robert Half Head of Power in Reston, Virginia
Robert Half is hiring for a Head of Power for a remote role in the US. This role will be sourcing, negotiation and portfolio management of power procurement agreements and relationships. Formalising global location strategy for mining. Closely working together with business development & Datacenter engineering.
• Senior level (Director)
• Location: US (Must be currently in the US)
• Profile: senior leader with global experience (preferably) and connections with power providers in the US
• Experience with Power Providers
• Power strategy for site sourcing, power trading, good understanding, new role - had a team before
• Understand the power contracts, trading, hedging, and work together to formulate the power portfolio management - exploratory - understand the mining strategy where they want to expand, formulate power strategy.
• Power industry, trading, hedging
• Negotiation experience
• Responsible for portfolio management
• Global Experience – focus go forward will be the US
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.