Robert Half International Medical Receptionist in Rhinebeck, New York
OfficeTeam is currently partnering with a number of well-renowned medical offices in the greater Rhinebeck, NY area to add Medical Receptionists to their teams! You will need excellent customer service skills with a positive can-do attitude. If you are looking to grow your professional skills within the healthcare industry, then we may have a position for you. Apply today!
How you will make an impact
• Greeting patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
• Scheduling appointments for patients in accordance with established procedures
• Answering telephone calls in a professional and effective manner within minimum rings
• Acting as a liaison with patients and providers in a compassionate and kind manner
• Making appointments, collecting co-pays, and providing receipt of money
• Ensuring the waiting and reception areas are kept neat and clean; reporting on any damage
• Responsible for insurance verifications with health insurance organizations
• Assisting in the management of patient medical records
What we're looking for
· 1 or more years’ experience in a healthcare organization or medical office (hospital, physicians practice, or medical center)
· 1 or more years of experience handling multi-line phone systems
· Enjoys being harmonious and engaged with patients and visitors
· Excellent written and verbal professional communications skills with an eye for detail
· High level of proficiency navigating through multiple internal systems including proprietary software
If you meet the qualifications as outlined above, please apply today!
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find you office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our office temps' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
© 2017 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $15.00 - $17.00 / Hourly
Location: Rhinebeck, NY
Date Posted: February 17, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00740-9502857008
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative