Robert Half Human Resources (HR) Manager in Richfield, Wisconsin
Robert Half is looking for an HR Generalist for a stable manufacturing company.
Submit and manage any changes to bi-weekly payroll.
• Submit bi-weekly rosters for company’s SIMPLE IRA plan.
• Manage staffing needs by communicating with temp agencies, posting job ads, and collaborating with plant management.
• Manage the on-boarding process to include: interviewing and screening candidates for openings, making job offers, and administering new-hire paperwork.
• Oversee health, dental, vision and supplemental insurance offered through Arrow Carton Company.
• Track vacation time and attendance for each employee.
• Participate in annual and behavioral performance reviews.
• Ensure personnel files are maintained according to employment laws and Arrow Carton standards.
• Work with plant management to ensure a safe working environment for employees. Keep up to date on required OSHA and annual trainings. Record keeping of all training, workplace accidents, and OSHA requirements.
• Make recommendations on changes to policies and procedures.
• Assist with tasks in accounting and month end as needed.
• Assist with internal luncheons/party planning
• Run errands, as necessary
• Help with customer gifts/cards during the Holidays
• Special activities and projects as assigned.
• AIB Team Member
Must have a Bachelor's degree.
3+ years experience in Benefits Administration, Employee Relations and new hire onboarding.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.