Robert Half International Audit Manager in Richland, Washington
Our client is seeking an experienced federal grant audit and compliance resource to provide a high level review of their grant accounting. This role will look at the various areas of compliance, provide input on gaps that may exist and a structure to remedy. They are expecting a single audit and need to be prepared for it. This is a long term, remote engagement that will be about a year long in duration.
• Review and assess client's current state as it pertains to their grant accounting, grant reporting, and processes
• Review and monitor that controls are designed and operating effectively in partnership with compliance
• Use your expertise in federal grant compliance to provide recommendations
• Coordination with process owners to remediate internal control deficiencies and to implement operational improvement opportunities
• Preparation of end-to-end process documentation
• Coordination with external auditors
• Identification of opportunities to increase efficiency
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
• Experience with Government Grants, Government Audits
• Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
• Ability to manage, lead change and build process improvements
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.