Robert Half International Branch/Retail Banking Clerk in Richmond, Virginia
Floating Teller - will possibly be driving frequently to other offices
M-Thurs: 8:15-5:30pm, Friday: 8:15pm-5:45pm
Home for summer break? Great opportunity for individual's looking for summer employments from May - September(flexible).Fortune 500 Banking Client currently seeking individuals for a Seasonal Teller position. Individual will perform teller transactions. They may float between a few retail banking locations in designated areas. Perfect role for individual's looking for summer employment!
• Associates in roles defined to take deposits are accountable to accuracy, efficiency, and workload results as defined by the Operational Scorecard. The results may include a requirement for individual contribution as well as team performance.
• Adheres to all regulations, compliance and Bank policies, procedures and delegated authorities.
• Performs general office management duties as assigned.
• Completes required training by established deadlines.
• Demonstrates Bank's service standards of accuracy, responsiveness, courtesy, partnership and responsibility along with other service expectations as established.
• Ensures service and referral activities are aligned to create value for both the customer and the bank.
• Uses problem-solving, listening, understanding and responding techniques to address a customers' immediate needs and when appropriate, link need to a solution where there is an opportunity to expand or retain a relationship.
• Regularly creates value added conversations with customers to uncover opportunities to make quality referrals to branch or other business partners.
• Prepares sales support materials for prospect and customer calling efforts. Schedules prospect and client appointments.
• Proactively looks for ways to enhance service and referral performance by seeking coaching, supporting Bank initiatives, and leveraging tools to enhance activities.
- High school diploma or GED with 3 months experience in a cash handling, sales or customer service capacity.
Must possess a valid driver's license. Position requires frequent driving to other offices, bank customers, etc. Bank car not provided.
• Cash handling experience
• High School Diploma or GED
• Strong attention to detail
• Willingness to go above and beyond
• Teller experience highly preferred
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.