Robert Half .Net Developer in Richmond, Virginia
· Create, develop and document applications which meet the requirements specified by management.
· Ensure that all code / technical configurations and other work products are thoroughly unit-tested prior to delivery.
· Participate in system/integration testing as appropriate.
· Perform code reviews and other QA steps as requested.
· Adhere to Information Security Management Policy through design and coding techniques as part of the System Development Lifecycle
· Interpret business requirements for small system enhancements and projects, and complete accordingly.
· Participate in and execute integration testing for development efforts.
· Identify root cause of problems, provide options for resolution and document outcome of analysis.
Must be a team player
Has excellent communication skills, be able to read and draft technical specifications and documentation fast as well as handle telephone conferences with project staff
A quick thinker who can adapt with changing situations and take quick decisions based on information available
Have the potential to be a leader and can ensure that all meetings will be conducted in a timely manner, stay on track and on target
Time management skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks to ensure project deadlines are met
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.