Robert Half Senior Lease Accountant in Richmond, Virginia
Robert Half is partnered with a large international corporation looking to bring on a Senior Lease Accountant. The Senior Lease Accountant is a remote work opportunity.
· Working with corporate accounting on the evaluation of embedded leases.
· Determine classification of facilities and equipment leases (financing vs. operating)
· Using Lease Accelerator to perform the accounting and reporting for leases
· Responsible for Sox documentation (narratives, RCMs) and execution.
· Analyze and review lease-related balance sheet account reconciliations prepared by the staff.
· Technical accounting resource for the countries that the center serves for lease accounting.
The ideal candidate for the Senior Lease Accountant will possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and 5+ years of accounting experience! Experience with Oracle Financials, Lease Accelerator a plus. CPA designation also a plus.
· Experience with ASC 842
· Advanced skills in Excel
· Experience in a large publicly traded company
· Knowledge of GAAP and SEC Reporting
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.