Robert Half International Business Analyst in Ridgefield Park, New Jersey
Business Analytics Specialist – HA (Home Appliance) Fortune 500 Company – 3 Month Contract to start – Benefits available after 40 hours completed.
This position will support the analytics & sales teams, primarily with data upload, sales tracking support & ad hoc requests. Key activities and responsibilities include:
• Sell through data upload into BI environment
• Data Analytics support for HA team
• Ad Hoc Reporting – provide analytical support, data gathering, and management of multiple internal and external projects within a timely manner
Sell Through Support:
• Point person on uploading weekly sell through data into BI
• Ability to look at current process and potentially improve
• Monthly reporting of uploads to sales teams for review
• Support the HA team with various reporting & analytical responsibilities
• Needs to understand how to run reports out of system and compile into documents which can be presented to management
Ad Hoc Reporting:
• Manage multiple projects both individual and team projects and complete them within the stated timeframe
• Ability to manage projects and work within cross functional teams
• Timely delivery of analysis
• Functional knowledge of the Microsoft Suite of products, particularly Excel.
• Plan, organize and prioritize multiple assignments and projects. Adapt willingly and quickly to changing priorities and responsibilities.
• Highly motivated, work independently and in a team environment in order to achieve personal and team goals and complete assignments within established time frames
• Prior experience utilizing different reporting systems such as SAP & BI
• Bachelor’s degree is required for this position
• 2+ years of work experience preferred
Important Skills - Excel- Analytical skill; Prior experience utilizing different reporting systems such as SAP & BI.
Will be remote until offices reopen - Only local candidates.
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $22.84 - $26.44 / Hourly
Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
Date Posted: October 28, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04850-0011601512
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative