Robert Half International Power BI Developer/Manager in Ringwood, New Jersey
Summary of Duties:
• Assist with developing the newly created Reporting Department
• Develop, manage and maintain the processes and procedures of the Reporting Department
• Oversee the preparation and timely delivery of over 100 monthly cession/experience reports
• Assist the Analysts in the Reporting Department in optimizing their SQL code and Power BI reports
• Maintain checklists to ensure all reports are delivered timely
• Oversee the development of new Power BI reports and improvements to our Data Warehouse and related data models
• Develop Excel Models, python scripts or other tools to help improve processes withing the overall Finance team
• Prepare ad hoc reports as needed to meet the demands of the business
• Assist the Controller and CFO as needed with the monthly Financial Reporting deck by developing and maintaining reports that will help track key performance indicators (KPI’s)
• Perform ad hoc analysis and projects
• Manage, develop, discipline and motivate a staff of 4 Analysts
• Clear and Concise Documentation of all Work Performed
• MUST be a self-starter and eager to learn.
• Follow established reporting processes and recommend improvements
• Bachelor’s degree in Data Science or related field.
• 4+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
• SQL, Postgre SQL, Power BI Data modeling (or similar experience), and Python experience is required
• Advanced Excel (including Macros and VBA) is required
• Passionate individual with advanced report building knowledge.
• Team player with effective time management and communication skills.
• Reliable and responsible individual who is organized and able to effectively multi-task.
EXPERIENCE IN INSURANCE OR AUTOMOTIVE INDUSTRIES A PLUS!
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.