Robert Half International Marketing & Loyalty Program Manager in Riviera Beach, Florida
Seeking a Marketing & Loyalty Program Manager to be responsible for the following:
o Manage all program communication to distributors and loyalty program members including quarterly document requests, member database updates, reward notification, member online experience, reward fulfillment, gift inventory management, member inquiries, quarterly audits
• Expand the reach/value of the program to drive ongoing customer acquisition, encourage active member participation and encourage lapsed members to re-engage
• Partner with internal and external resources such as Marketing, Sales, Finance, Customer Service, IT, design services and others to implement the activities of the position
• Develop and maintain reporting and analysis to deliver actionable insights to measure program/initiative performance and inform future plans and program initiatives
• Develop new program features and initiatives to achieve the goals of the program
• Contribute to annual planning
• Support cross sell and upsell opportunities with the Sales team
• Leverage knowledge of customer segments to design relevant experiences through targeted customer communications.
• Develop and implement targeted customer communications and loyalty campaigns through multi-touch digital channels. This will require a strong background in messaging, creative and digital execution.
• Maintain the Premier Contractor website; drive technical enhancements to increase website usability
• Creative marketing and communications skills to engage and motivate customer advocates.
• Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams.
• Excellent project and program management skills, high attention to detail with the ability to work independently against deadlines and thrive in a dynamic environment.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate with team members and customers at varying levels of management.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Sharp analytical, technical and mathematical skills
• Hands-on experience in driving customer engagement through the creation and execution of integrated marketing campaigns
Success will be measured by the ability to:
• Increase loyalty and retention
• Increase purchase from existing customers.
• Increase new program membership
• Increase customer advocacy
HOW TO APPLY:
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, Please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $65,000.00 - $70,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Riviera Beach, FL
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01020-9502813915
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing