Robert Half International Billing Specialist in ROCHESTER, New York
Nick Pignato with Robert Half Finance is searching for a Billing Specialist eager to contribute their skill set to the expansion of a dynamic company. This company could be a great match for you if you seek an impressive benefits package and the potential for career growth. Please contact Nick Pignato for confidential consideration.
What you would do in this job:
• Manage and coordinate all billing functions
• Perform standard billing functions of the firm, such as creating proformas, transferring and correcting time and cost entries, and finalizing and balancing invoices
• Process electronic billing invoices and resolve errors
• Perform monthly electronic billing audit
• Perform billing for alternate fee arrangements, including flat fee, fixed fee and interim billing
• Connect with administrative assistants and other accounting personnel in order to respond to billing questions and issues
· Minimum 3 years of service billing experience.
· Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
· Candidate must have excellent organizational, problem-solving and analytical skills
· ERP system experience, a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.