Robert Half International HR Safety Compliance Manager in ROCHESTER, New York
Brianna Zakala with Robert Half is looking for an HR Safety Compliance Manager for a client in the Rochester, NY area. For confidential consideration, please reach out to Brianna Zakala directly either on LinkedIn or by calling Robert Half's Rochester branch!
• Partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organization’s safety strategy
• Coordinates with the HR Manager to ensure all safety policies and procedures are in alignment with human resources practices
• Working closely with the area leaders and project managers
o Develop, communicate, implement, and ensure compliance with the company safety manual and safety programs.
o Leads the safety committee and coordinates all meetings, minutes and deliverables
o Develop and coordinates all safety training
o Develop and coordinate all safety communications
• Ensures compliance with all applicable OSHA
• Timely responds to all safety emergency situations
• Investigate, document, and resolve all workers compensation claims
• Investigate, document, and resolve all job site property damages and utility hits
• Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in construction safety, and implements where applicable
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
HR Compliance, HR Policy, Human Resources (HR) Administration, OSHA, Workers Compensation, Safety Guidelines, Safety Programs, Compliance
Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources
3+ years in HR
OSHA knowledge is required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.