Robert Half International Supply Management Planner in Rock Island, Illinois
Supply Management Planner Opportunities Available Now! We are hiring for MULTIPLE positions to support one of our area's leading manufacturers growing operations! These roles are dynamic and can provide a great launchpad for those seeking an opportunity in which they'll learn, be challenged, and work with a great team!
Specific functions of Supply Management Planner can include, but may not be limited to:
• Schedules and expedites the delivery of purchased materials
• Processes suppliers non-conformances and expedites corrective actions.
• Works with the Supply Management Specialist to maintain an ongoing relationship with assigned suppliers to monitor and improve supplier performance
• Makes use of Achieving Excellence process to manage the supplier's performance.
• Executes inventory plans using systems parameters and material replenishment strategies to achieve inventory/asset management and material flow goals.
• Drives continuous improvement in terms of performance and lowest total cost with the Supply Base utilizing Achieving Excellence process and criteria.
• Resolves shipping and receiving problems to ensure prompt and accurate payments to suppliers.
• Expedites parts as necessary.
In this role, you'll have the opportunity to exercise discretion and independent judgment while also receiving mentorship and leadership from senior team members. You'll be able to utilize your problem-solving skills as well as contribute to process improvement and efficiency gain. You can leave your mark in a role like this! Contact our team today at (563) 359-7535 today to learn more about this opportunity or others!
BA in Business, Supply Chain or Related Field (New and recent graduates welcome)
Ability to communicate well with people from different job functions via email and phone
Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office applications emphasis on Microsoft Excel
SAP experience a plus
Experience with materials planning or buying is valued
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.