Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Rockaway, New Jersey
My client in Rockaway, NJ is looked Staff Accountant to join their team! Their firm is growing and they are looking for a Staff Accountant.
Responsibilities for this Staff Accountant Role:
• Review and prepare federal and state individual tax returns for a diversified client base
• Review and prepare federal and state corporate and partnership tax returns
• Review and prepare quarterly estimates-both individuals and businesses
• Prepare and examine balance sheets and income statements, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
• Full service bookkeeping
• Perform audits, reviews and compilations, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
• Interact and communicate with clients
• Correspond with the IRS and state tax agencies
• Sales & Use tax experience
• Special projects as needed
For immediate consideration, please send your resume in a WORD document to email@example.com.
Qualifications for this Staff Accountant role:
• Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Accounting preferred
• New Jersey licensed Certified Public Accountant
• 5 - 7 years tax & public accounting experience
• Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
• Proficiency in individual and corporate tax law
• Must be proficient in MS Office Suite
• Prior experience using CCH ProSystems and Quick Books a plus
• Ability to work in a small team-oriented/client-focused environment
• Detail and deadline-oriented
• Strong analytical, problem solving and research skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Rockaway, NJ
Date Posted: December 18, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02750-0011457171
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance