Robert Half International Financial Reporting Manager in ROCKVILLE, Maryland
Financial Reporting Manager
to $120,000 plus bonus and amazing benefits
My client is $100+ million global financial services group located in Maryland and are looking to hire a new Financial Reporting Manger to support the Corporate Controller focusing on GAAP and IFRS consolidations
• Preparation of all periodic financial statements for both external and internal reporting.
• Monthly review/preparation of US GAAP to IFRS journal entries and reconciliations.
• Prepare financial presentations for board and ultimate parent company review.
• Prepare internal policy memos on various accounting topics.
• Assist with US GAAP and/or IFRS accounting research and implementation.
• Educate the overall Controllership organization on recent or changing accounting standards.
• Interface with external auditors and other advisors.
To be considered for this manager level opportunity with a truly global organization, you should ideally possess a BS degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA, minimum five+ years GAAP, IFRS and consolidations experience.
For more information on this and other fulltime accounting and finance opportunities across the DC metro area, please contact Richard Milne – Senior Vice President (Finance & Accounting) at Robert Half on 301-656-7121
Requirements US GAAP, IFRS - Intl Financial Reporting Stds, Financial Statements Consolidation
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.