Robert Half Senior Member Services Clerk in RONKONKOMA, New York
You might be the right person to join this exciting company, if you're looking for a Member Services Representative position where there is opportunity for career growth. Robert Half is seeking someone organized, dependable, and detail-oriented! This role would be positioned in the Healthcare industry. This Member Services Representative role is a contract opportunity and is based in Ronkonkoma, New York.
· Responding to and resolving inbound Provider and Enrollee calls and questions
· Triaging Care Coordination notification cases and Clinical Coverage Review
· Processing out of network requests for consideration of benefits/physician referrals
· Verifying ICD-10 and CPT coding usage
· Determine benefit coverage issues
· Provide clerical support such as faxes and correspondence
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· 1 years’ experience in office and customer service environments
· Healthcare experience
· Experience working with Microsoft Office
· Strong computer navigation and learning skills
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.