Robert Half Client Bookkeeper/Accountant in Rose Tree, Pennsylvania
Are you looking for a stable Client Bookkeeper/Accountant role with full benefits? Robert Half Talent Solutions has a Client Bookkeeper/Accountant role for an individual with full charge bookkeeper skills, advanced accounting software knowledge, experience with financial statements and tax returns, and excellent project management skills. We are looking for a Client Bookkeeper/Accountant who is highly organized and can efficiently manage all the accounting needs of the company.
· Manage the full cycle of accounting activities
· Record financial transactions
· Process Payroll
· Maintain accuracy of general ledger
· Process accounts receivables
· Assist with budgeting process
· Process cash disbursements
· Reconcile bank accounts
· Assist with providing documentation for audits
· Provide management with detailed reports
· Monitor cash levels
· Assist with projects as needed
· Accounting degree a PLUS
· 3+ years of Bookkeeping/FC Bookkeeping experience
· MUST have QuickBooks
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, Advanced Excel
· Advanced knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping software
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
Please reach out to Bryan Calhoun if interested in this Client Bookkeeper/Accountant role - 484.214.2902 and reference JO#03710-0012051674.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.