Robert Half International Accounts Receivable Clerk in Rosemount, Minnesota
Accountemps growing client has an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable (A/R) professional. In this position, applicants will enter, post and reconcile batches, research and resolve customer A/R issues, prepare aging report, place billing and collection calls, maintain cash receipts journal, update, and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L. The team is rapidly growing and needs a self-starter to join their accounting team! You will be processing full-cycle AP, handling 200+ invoices per week, with high attention to detail. If you are looking for a company that offers great career growth, this could be a great match for you. You will begin as a temporary employee with the opportunity for conversion into a full-time position.
• Perform a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedures, including general accounting tasks at field sites, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and payroll liaison activities
• Reconcile bank accounts, posting and balancing financial data in various ledgers
• Input timesheet data
• Verify of documents and codes
• Process payments and compiling segments of monthly closings and annual reports
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Provides information as requested to shippers, customers, the sales/marketing department and other stake holder
• Collections: contact existing clients to help resolve payment issues; assist in setting up payment plans
• AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting or related field preferred but not required
• 2+ years of relevant experience in receivable/accounts payable
• Bookkeeping experience preferred
• Strong analytical skills in basic accounts payable and accounting policy
• Detail oriented, accurate and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills
If you are interested please send your resume to Madison Carey at Madison.Carey@officeteam.com and call to go over further details at 952-882-9919.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $15.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Rosemount, MN
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02360-9502721911
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance