Robert Half Treasury Analyst in Roseville, California
Lisa Cole with Robert Half is currently partnering with a growing company that is looking to add a Treasury Analyst to the team. The Treasury Analyst is responsible for following and improving best practices and procedures in treasury operations, cash forecasting, day-to-day cash management operations and loan administration. For more information, please call Lisa Cole at 916-649-0832.
• Prepare amortization tables and reconcile to accounting system on a regular basis.
• Assist with updates to the company’s rolling cash forecast
• Update, organize, and maintain debt files
• Gather documentation for annual audit and quarterly reporting.
• Prepares cash management functions
• Updates debt covenant calculation file
• Supports the monthly close process, including analysis of cash and debt balances, and preparation of monthly reporting requirements.
• 3+ years of experience in accounting
• Knowledge of cash management and treasury practices.
• Knowledge of loan agreements and loan administration.
• Knowledge of risk management practices and insurance coverages
• Familiar with current accounting regulations and internal controls.
• The candidate must have strong communication (oral and written) and relationship building skills.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.