Robert Half International Office Administrator in ROYERSFORD, Pennsylvania
We are seeking a detail-oriented Office Administrator who can undertake administrative tasks, ensuring all staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The Office Administrator will play a primary role in keeping all office administrative functions coordinated to achieve a high level of productivity within the organization. This Office Administrator will work closely with clients and the leadership team daily.
· Coordinate office activities and operations
· Welcome visitors and direct them as needed
· Manage phone calls and correspondence
· Coordinate calendars and organize meetings
· Perform bookkeeping and collections tasks
· Maintain general office files
· Oversee office maintenance and office equipment
· Perform other relevant clerical duties
· 1+ years of proven experience as an Office Administrator
· Strong Customer Service experience
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
· Sage 50 a PLUS
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
· Ability to multitask
Please reach out to Brad Fay if interested in this Office Administrator role - 484.254.9040 and reference JO#03710-0011798852.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.