Robert Half Office Administrator in Sacramento, California
Description Robert Half is seeking a strong Office Administrator for a reputable company in Sacramento, CA. This position is fully onsite, Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM and paying $23-28/Hour dependent on experience.
The Office Administrator is responsible for providing day to day administrative support and project assistance to ensure efficient operation of the office.
• Provides administrative support to senior, mid-level and junior staff in the office including scheduling of team/project/client meetings and drafting of minutes, follow-ups, communication, and coordination of activities in an office or project site (including catering orders meeting preparation, plus provides on-site support for day of meeting to include printing, catering, travel support for attendees, special seating needs, AV support)
• Responsible for general office administration including office upkeep and liason with building management for maintenance requests, issues (i.e., AC/heat service,) and building/parking access cards
• Serves as receptionist, answers incoming calls, maintains phone list and welcomes guests as assigned
• Processes incoming and outgoing U.S. and overnight mail, distributes incoming faxes/packages
• Coordinates with ARC for large plotter printing requests, and printer questions/issues
• Assists with ordering computers, accessories, and supplies and business cards for office employees
• Provides assistance for new hire onboarding, completion of I-9’s, etc. – this includes working with IT on all required new hire equipment along with collection of IT equipment and security cards for employees exiting the company
• Coordinate onsite training events with outside vendors and online webinars, as directed
• Coordinates safety and compliance programs for office, including maintenance of office standards – bulletin boards, inspections of fire extinguishers, AED, AED/CPR Certification, and first aid kits
• Additional project assistance responsibilities may include tracking of task orders and project contracts, maintain project plans as well as project procedures manuals, workflows, QA review of reports/correspondences, and other field work coordination
• May be assigned to assist with financial reports for office leaders which includes spreadsheet consolidation, tracking of data, senior staff tracking and travel/expense report support, and monthly/ period national budget and/or utilization reports
• May assist marketing leads with tracking of RFPs and proposal timelines, and provide proposal delivery assistance including form completions, resume requests, and printing assistance for small proposal not sent out to print shop
• May be assigned to serve as on-site point of contact for coordination of IT issues with Service Desk team, including new computer setup, return out of service machines, server/HVAC/other equipment issues, A/V set-up assistance and responsing to Service Desk emails for additional information
• Exercises responsible and ethical decision-making regarding company funds, resources and conduct and adhere to WSP’s Code of Conduct and related policies and procedures
APPLY NOW! Requirements Administrative Office, Office Administration, Administrative Assistance, Receptionist Duties
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.