Robert Half International Office Manager in Sacramento, California
Robert Half Direct has an excellent opportunity for a highly skilled Office Manager to lead the overall office administration for a company within the construction industry. Candidates must have previous work experience and knowledge of the Construction Industry and supporting contract documents.
• Provide wide range of complex office administration and support to the office and executive
• Develop, implement, and administer departmental office systems and procedures. Establish office procedures, policies, and operations. Interpret and communicate policies and processes
• Monitor budgets including tracking expenditures and providing reports. Prepare spreadsheets for budgets, contracts, including tracking and maintaining expenditures and reconciling accounts
• Prepare financial reports using on-line financial systems, or oversees and directs the work of an associate preparing the reports
• Maintain personnel records. Assist with interviewing for field or staff assistant positions
• Review, assess, route, answer and monitor follow up action steps on correspondence. Gather and analyze information required for administrative reporting
• Provide wide range of support including keyboarding, composing, and editing letters, memoranda, reports, contract materials & credit applications
• Use multiple technical applications including word processing, database management, spreadsheets, graphics and presentation software, electronic calendar, email, and other technical/scientific applications
• Manage complex calendars, arrange for meetings, appointments and travel arrangements
• Purchase and maintain inventory of supplies for office
• Perform research for Bids and summarize findings
• Create and maintain filing system(s)
• Answer and route phone calls, mail and e-mail messages and may handle wide-range information dissemination
• May assist in training, scheduling, and distributing work to employees
• Contribute to Company effort by accomplishing related duties as required
• Collect mail daily, sort the mail for AP and code for job costing
• Perform Billing functions as required
• Gather time sheets from field and office operations. Process and finalize weekly payroll
• Organize Accounts Payable and provide reports to the owner
• Coordinate and update various Union wages, benefits and requirements as needed
• Must have knowledge of Construction Industry and supporting contract documents
• Working knowledge of Construction Bidding process
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word) and applicable software programs
• Experience in Sage accounting preferred
• HCSS Software, Construction and Permits, wrap around project insurance including OCIP, CCIP, GL, Workmen’s Compensation, Excess and Property Insurance
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $50,000.00 - $60,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Sacramento, CA
Date Posted: February 25, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 31000-9502820201
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative