Robert Half International Tax Sr. - Corporate in Sacramento, California
Amanda Warren is seeking a senior tax accountant for a stable, growing company in Sacramento. If you have 2-3 years of tax seasons preparing returns and are looking for a great company to continue to career with plenty of growth without the long public accounting hours, this could be the role for you!!
• Prepare and/or review tax returns for corporate, partnership, or individuals, including federal, state and local tax return, estimated payments and extensions
• Participate in client engagements by providing corporate, partnership, and individual tax services
• Devise, plan and execute tax strategies and research potential tax issues
• Prepare client’s annual, quarterly or monthly financial statements
• Assist clients with payroll, W-2’s, 1099’s and 571-L, etc.
• Prepare property tax returns and sales tax returns
• Set clients up with bookkeeping skills and software
• Field and answer client questions regarding tax returns, financial statements, etc.
• Seek and provide solutions for client’s problem areas
• Assist with all other duties as assigned
• CPA license or candidate (preferred)
• Knowledge of database and accounting computer application systems to supply the most accurate financial information
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in respective field
• Previous experience in a public accounting firm preferred
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills
• Motivated to meet client deadlines and provide superior client service
• A team player with high relationship skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If you have the above required experience and are looking to grow your tax career, this could be the perfect fit for you! For immediate consideration for this sr. tax accountant role, email your resume directly to Amanda Warren at email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $70,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Sacramento, CA
Date Posted: October 19, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 00390-0011551330
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance