Robert Half Account Manager in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Robert Half needs an Account Manager with expertise in managing and communication skills. This contract/ temporary position is located in northern, New Jersey. This exciting opportunity won't last forever - submit your application today!
· Assign work to assure project deadlines are met
· Monitor overall workload to effect efficiency and assure that waiting or downtime is minimized
· Keep supervisor or department head apprised of any workload challenges/concerns on assigned team accounts that may necessitate hiring freelancers
· Monitor, review and approve direct report’s time sheets in terms of hours worked on specific jobs
· Provide constructive and direct ongoing feedback to direct reports
· Evaluate performance of direct reports and complete and deliver performance reviews
· Help supervisor manage and resolve staff issues including performance, personal presentation and internal interactions; anticipate/address performance issues quickly and directly
· Recommend adjustments/additions to the roles and procedures of the department to achieve continuous improvement and efficiency across all accounts and/or specific accounts
· Help interview, train and orient new team members to the agency, department, and account(s) at the direction of department head
Provide ongoing guidance to all team members and be available to them as a resource for account/ agency/ departmental policies, procedures, etc.
• College Degree, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or science/medicine
• 4 years Agency or comparable experience
• Excellent written and oral communication skills including ability to write basic documents(Creative Briefs)
• Maturity to handle senior-level Client contact
• Understanding of business principals
• Thorough knowledge of, and depth of experience with, marketing/advertising
• Ability to manage and train staff, including prioritization of creative hours
• Professional image
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.