Robert Half International Account Supervisor/Director in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Robert Half is seeking an attentive Account Supervisor that is responsible for developing, managing, and directing all aspects of various market access projects and clients. Must have a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace, the ability to define the short and long-term strategies in order to meet market access objectives and have the ability to build the need for development of proposed solutions/projects. The Account Supervisor position is a permanent placement employment opportunity, located in the northern New Jersey area. If you love keeping things organized and enjoy working across multiple teams, be sure to apply today.
Responsibilities include: timely and organized planning, project management and budget oversight, coordination, communication for all account services team members through all phases of projects to ensure customer satisfaction personally or through subordinates in a timely manner and within department/company standard operating procedures.
We’re seeking an idea-generating, solutions-oriented agency professional that will drive agency growth.
The responsibilities listed below are subject to change.
• Contacts and meets with client to maintain/grow current relationships. Proposes ideas and new business projects to clients
• Plans, organizes and participates in client pitch presentations
• Works with internal teams to develop contracts, project estimates, budget proposals, and strategic initiatives for submission to client
• Contributes to the development of product strategy and implementation of communication plans
• Manages junior account team members and is responsible for leadership of projects from planning to completion
• Develops and maintains strong relationships with faculty and client contacts (Marketing, Sales, Legal, Medical and Compliance)
• Oversees and directs project(s) through external vendors and internal departments as necessary, i.e., IT, Editorial, Graphics, Compliance, and Art
• Ensures that progressive stages of projects are executed to meet deadlines, budget, and client expectations
• Acquires thorough knowledge of client’s business (disease state, product, competitors, etc.) so that challenges and opportunities may be anticipated and continuously monitors the marketplace and provides updates to the client and internal team
• Maintains continuous learning to ensure thorough understanding of the healthcare landscape
• Participates in new business development and support including research, presentation development, potential client engagement and meeting participation
As an entrepreneurial organization, we value and leverage the full team’s brainpower in helping to nurture and grow our business. This includes participating in firm-building activities such as client planning and marketing program design and execution. We also expect each of our team members to invest time and effort into improving content expertise and jobs skills.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, health economics, advertising or related field
• Minimum of 2 years of market access experience required
• Minimum 5-7 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.