Robert Half Content Manager in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Robert Half is looking for an experienced Content Manager to rebuild and design a full website for a global nonprofit. This candidate will review the organization’s old website and decide what pages they need. d You will work with various departments and create the pages required for the new design. Ideal candidate is someone who with expertise in both IT and marketing, and is good with relationship management. Will require some decision making and working across various levels of the organization. This position would be a long- term, temporary contract and is located in the Northern New Jersey area. If you are a self-starter with an outstanding set of skills, be sure to apply for this Content Manager position.
• Development of a full sitemap (inclusive of regional content and personalized/persona-based content).
• For pages with existing designs (20): A mapping of content/components for those designs.
• Visual representations of page layouts/component mappings for key pages (top and representative examples of various layouts for 2nd, 3rd+ levels) for those that do not currently have designs. (Could be in the form of additional wireframes, outlines, live pages created in Sitecore, etc.).
• Migration of high-volume content to include import of Tags (potentially from a secondary source, e.g., Excel).
• Potential for Content Manager to work directly with business areas to plan layout/content of select pages.
• Plan component creation > page compilation > content entry, using the most efficient method. Balancing priority pages and high-volume/quanity sections with high LOE for content entry.
• Above plans will also have to account for design elements and visuals, which will need to be created by organization’s in-house design team: images, icons, etc.
• Knowledge of Sitecore preferred. Being a Sitecore developer not required.
Need leadership experience, the ability to work with disparate teams and get them to a common ground, the core knowledge of CSS, HTML, Sitecore, Google Analytics and other basic tools. We need someone who has experience launching a large public facing website with multiple stakeholders leverage components, sophisticated tagging and content management.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.