Robert Half International Digital Marketing Specialist in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
The Creative Group is looking for a Digital Ecommerce Coordinator. You will report to the senior director of ecommerce and the role will focus on the ecommerce experience, data and campaign preparation. The role will be responsible for ecommerce customer care through overseeing and reporting the consumer voice throughout all digital touch points (Such as but not limited to E-mail, Live Chat, Phone, Yotpo, SFCC, Facebook & Surveys). The role will also be required to prepare campaign and product related work for aetrex.com.
• Configuring of promotions, campaigns & coupons (Salesforce Commerce Cloud, formerly known as Demandware)
• Creation of product listings
• Updating content on client’s website
• Optimization of product data
• Optimization of Amazon channels
• Management of digital assets on PIM system
• Inspection of landing pages, product information, checkout options, and all other pertinent website-related systems to ensure their visual appeal, accuracy, and ease of use.
• Analyzation of issues (e-mail, call, live chat, fb, surveys, & yotpo) to enhance digital consumer experience
• Liaison between Customer Service and Ecommerce team (Such as providing answers for customer service regarding technical issues, communicating digital efforts such as sales campaign and promotion to customer service)
• Research competitors’ digital efforts/analysis
• Provide KPI of consumer experience, ecommerce product performance (analyze the causes of returns) and identify areas of improvement
• Provide coaching opportunities
• Create scripts for commonly asked questions
• Provide personalized customer care/service based on customer personalities and needs
Nice To Haves:
• 2 – 3 years of ecommerce experience
• Understanding of Google Analytics
• Experience on Salesforce Commerce Cloud formerly known as Demandware
• Experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud formerly known as Exact Target
• Experience managing and optimizing product listing on Amazon
• Can code HTML, CSS, JS AND/OR SQL
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.