Robert Half International Digital Project Manager in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
The Creative Group is looking for a Digital Project Manager in the New Jersey Area.
• Strive to connect the overall goals of senior management with the requests of the induvial business units by prioritizing selected projects
• Use Agile framework as guiding principle in project development and management (MVP, constant improvement, sprints)
• Continue to refine and enhance project methodology and definition
• Track overall project health and keep SVP of Product Development aware of requests and status of projects in development
• Oversee Project Justification requests to kick off new ventures
• Work with and across teams (Advertising, Sales, Dev, Events) to bring projects/products to market
• Look for redundancies and pain-points in products, platforms or processed and work to remove them
• Look for opportunities to roll our enhancements for multiple business units whenever possible with an eye towards standardization
• Take the role of Project Manager for select projects as they are assigned
• Work with project managers to make sure their business units are receiving the attention they need
o Stay abreast of developments through weekly meetings with PMs
o Assist whenever needed to enhance communication, process, or project flow
• Source and manage external third parties; assess partnerships opportunities, including vendor identification, review, selection, contract negotiation, and implementation
o Assist with set up and training as needed
• Stay up to date on digital trends as a whole
- Requirements Agile, JIRA
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.