Robert Half International Director of Marketing in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
The Creative Group is looking for a Director of Marking that leads the strategy and execution of our clients marketing plan. This leader will manage a team of marketing professional to drive brand awareness, demand generation and account based marketing working closely with the regional president and sales leaders. The role reports to the Chief Marketing Officer and will be a key member of the America leadership team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create the strategy, plans, and budgets and ensures execution of marketing campaigns, aligned to product focus areas, to drive qualified leads and/or market awareness
• Create awareness and demand generation campaigns
• Lead demand generation strategies and tactics, to maximize pipeline generated by marketing
• Manage the Field Marketing team, including digital, events, content, and activities with clearly defined objectives and KPIs
• Generate fresh and creative content for entire portfolio
• Experience to Technology/B2B Marketing: An understanding of B2B enterprise marketing technologies and the importance of developing a "story" to communicate value proposition.
• Excellent strategic & Analytical Skills: Clear and persuasive communications skills to drive consensus among collaborative teams and stakeholders with varying interests
• Knowledge of Marketing Tactics and Marketo: exposure to and understanding of key sales and marketing management concepts including trades show and event management, lead management, marketing automation, etc.
• Understanding of Marketing Database Management: database growth and segmentation as it relates to strengthening customer acquisition pipeline by intake of qualified leads.
• Experience in Data Analysis & Metrics Management: experience generating reports and analyses for campaign success, ROI and budgeting.
• Expert Teamwork & Organization Skills: Demonstrable proficiency in managing cross-functional initiatives, collaborating with and communicating across marketing, sales, product, and executive team members; must be highly organized and detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities while meeting deadlines; extremely proactive, with excellent follow-through and eagerness to learn.
• Education: BS degree, preferably with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, or English , MBA is a plus
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.