Robert Half Operations Planning Analyst in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
One of our clients is seeking an operations planning analyst to join their northern New Jersey team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a firm that is growing and you can have the opportunity to grow professionally with them. The ideal candidate will prior experience in a similar analytical role. This position offers good visibility and career growth opportunities along with a competitive salary and benefits package. Submit your resume today for immediate consideration.
• Quickly build strong relationships with HR & Operational Management
• Deliver weekly short to medium term FTE requirement forecasts & clearly communicate resourcing recommendations to Operational Management
• Maintain headcount forecast tools, ensuring driver assumptions are regularly challenged & that they reflect our high service level standards
• Deliver weekly short-term TEMP and Overtime requirements & clearly communicate resourcing recommendations to Operational Management
• Ensure shift planning aligns to forecast activity requirements & service levels
• Maintain accuracy of Staffing Log file to support operations & recruitment teams
• Design & deliver weekly performance reporting that can be used to feedback into forecasts & highlight areas for improvement
• Proactively identify & quantify opportunities to drive service & /or efficiency improvements
• Deliver regular long term forecasts to drive recruitment strategies & support group financial forecasting processes
• Deliver adhoc analysis to support Operations Managers
• Annual budget creation in coordination with Ops management
• Quarterly reforecasting
• Individual performance reporting
• KPI dashboard maintenance
Deliver adhoc analysis to support Operations Managers
KPI dashboard maintenance
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.