Robert Half International Product Owner in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
to apply directly, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Key Focus Areas
• Strategy Development – The Product Owner will play a key role in defining the strategic direction of the Company’s various digital platforms, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close contact with key stakeholders
• Voice of the Customer – The Product Owner thoroughly understands and represents the customer's problems as well as the business's goals and objectives, and represents that point of view on a day-to-day basis across multiple products
• Product Roadmap - Envisions, articulates and sizes new product enhancements designed to achieve a remarkable experience for the Company’s customers. Prioritizes and manages product backlogs, sprints and releases in agile/scrum workflow in collaboration with the digital and IT teams. Manages, defines, designs and implements key digital initiatives by understanding business needs and translating them into business requirements for the technology team.
• Communication - Must be able to clearly communicate strategy and goals to project teams. Work closely with the Company’s technology and design teams to develop new features.
• Data Analysis - Gather and unearth business opportunities through research, data analysis, user experience analysis and testing, competitive research and any other relevant tools. Identify key KPIs for both customer and business impact.
· Partner with business stakeholders, engineering and marketing teams to define the vision, strategy and roadmap for digital products. Must have a passion for being product obsessed and drive the continual evolution of product features based on data driven, analytics based approach.
· Key contributor to the Commerce Anywhere strategy and actively participate in the development of the Digital Experience Ecosystem.
· Works with business SMEs to identify customer needs and understand the business context
· Coordinates with other POs during weekly PO sync to coordinate dependencies across Agile teams
· Effectively manage the product backlog and release planning. Participate in system demo and iteration retrospective
· Works with QA Lead to guide Product Owners and Business SMEs through UAT
· Works with Product Owners, UX Lead, Customer Insights Lead and Customer Segment Owners to participate in and lead user research to identify product enhancements and opportunities
· Experience working with stakeholders, managing expectations and balancing competing priorities
· Experience in omni-channel product development - desktop, tablet and mobile product development. Ability to frame solutions with a forward looking strategic roadmap.
· Strong business and experience mindset with ability to set strategic priorities
· Proven experience in product development, user experience design, customer journeys and product lifecycle management
· Continuous understanding and exploration of customer’s needs
· Data-driven and experience with defining and tracking metrics / KPIs for decision making
· Passionate, empathetic and invested to provide a better customer experience
· Working knowledge of eCommerce business domain
· 2+years of experience in Agile as a Business SME or Product Owner
· 2+ years of experience with Agile tools and technologies (e.g., JIRA, Confluence)
· Excellent project management, organizational, time management, judgment, interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Strong project management skills including ability to coordinate cross-functional resources
· Proven ability to successfully lead and deliver critical, enterprise-level initiatives
· Ability to set and meet long term goals and maintain high quality work standards.
· Ability to exercise independent judgment, effectively prioritize, and execute tasks while under pressure.
· BS degree is required.
· Experience with B2C and B2B Digital Commerce and Marketing Technology platforms (Highly desirable)
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $12,000.00 - $170,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Saddle Brook, NJ
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02710-9502727841
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing