Robert Half Traffic Coordinator in Saddle Brook, New Jersey
Robert Half is looking for a Traffic Coordinator in the northern New Jersey Area. As a Creative Artworker, you will be working with some of the most recognizable global brands. This role is internal facing, delivering all artwork on time and on budget whilst maintaining the highest possible production, personal and team values. You will be responsible for the design application and production of Through the Line marketing campaigns and financial communications covering all executions.
• To create, prepare and edit artwork across a range of print, digital and communications media.
• To ensure deliverables are created to the correct technical standards and specifications.
• To work accurately to tight deadlines, being aware of budgets and time spent, having solid business acumen.
• To understand and work within brand and corporate guidelines where relevant
• To produce retouching of images and photography to a good level
• To understand and apply color management principles in daily tasks
• To understand the company’s quality control, process and systems employing a methodical approach, including Americans with Disabilities Act compliance where relevant.
• To provide the business with best value by estimating and managing time accurately, ensuring that projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest quality
• To be meticulous, having an aesthetic and a keen eye for detail, setting very high personal standards.
• To build a strong working relationship with colleagues and the client
• Artwork tasks include straightforward design to brand guidelines, artwork origination and amendment, adaptation and versioning of existing signed off designs. Performing full QC checks including pre-flight and color management for all artwork produced. Running large format Epson proofs and prints may also be required.
• Other key areas will be to work with the team to increase the use of related Creative Production technology such as artwork automation, automated workflow, Web2Print and preflight systems and new proofing technologies.
Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• 3+ years experience as a design and production focused Artworker producing accurate artwork, preferably within an Agency, Production Agency or direct Client environment. (On-site/in-house studio background is an advantage)
• Production of accurate print-ready artwork on TTL communications
• Extensive experience in loyally and accurately applying a design concept across a range of different media and formats
• In-depth expertise of Adobe Creative Suite and an in-depth understanding of core applications including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• General automated artwork production and template building experience
• To be familiar with both agency and wider Marketing Technology systems such as DAM, Ad Delivery Platforms, Approval/Sign Off, Collaborative and Production workflow
• Artwork compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
• Straightforward Design, Typographical & layout skills
• Pre-flight & Proofing background
• Photoshop and image retouching skills
• Ability to troubleshoot and resolve problems
• Excellent core Microsoft computer skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Flexibility to work outside of normal office hours
• Good knowledge of colour management and how these principles are applied to artworking.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.