Robert Half International 3D Production Modeler cv firstname.lastname@example.org in SAINT LOUIS, Missouri
DUTIES AND RESPONSIILITES:
Create 3D images using your understanding of shape, form, light, color, material and finish
• Animate 3D images to show the product, its performance and consumer benefit primarily for use in ecommerce sites and virtual store shelf-sets
• Organized and agile. Able to quickly solve problems and work within structured systems for uploading and storing content.
• Translates conceptual video ideas and pre-visuals (layouts, story boards, stills) into an engaging digital experience
• Video compositing/editing images, copy, audio into videos that increase brand engagement and loyalty
• A solid understanding of design thinking principles, particularly related to packaging design
• Show expertise in creating meaningful content that engages audiences
• Adheres to budget and time constraints and maintains accurate timesheets
• Collaborate with experts in various disciplines
• Ability to completely own high-level projects from start to finish
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
• 3D modeling/wireframe development skills in Maya, knowledge of other 3D programs may be beneficial
• Proficient understanding of Cinema 4D/After Effects for motion/animation
• Strong eye for knowing what looks good, graphic design and motion skills
• Design skills using Photoshop and Illustrator
• Must be team-oriented and self-motivated
• Able to effectively handle multiple assignments at one time
• Self-motivated and disciplined
• Willing to constantly improve
• Openness and adaptability to change
• Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Be self-directed, motivated and require little direction
• Able to prioritize and complete work assignments and projects in timely fashion
• Effective reading, listening and communication skills
• 1-3 years experience in a 3D/CGI, Digital, Motion Design environment
• Some experience with packaging or product graphics and/or structures
• AR/VR, Interactive technologies not required, but beneficial.
Create Wireframes, 3D Animation, Adobe After Effects, Motion Design, Common Gateway Interface (CGI), Packaging Design
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital, and marketing professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $33.25 - $38.50 / Hourly
Location: SAINT LOUIS, MO
Date Posted: January 12, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02430-0011665717
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing